Bleed Out: An Ashen Stars Campaign
Witness of My Worth Contract Briefing
SITE: ARES-3, AVENTINE CLUSTER
Three days ago, a distress call was issued from a Combine installation, Environmental Base Alpha-1, on the planet Ares-3. Since that time, there has been no word from survey personnel. Unauthorized settlers on the planet may have sabotaged the base’s communications equipment.
- Enter the survey facility and determine the status of its personnel
- Take appropriate action to resolve any ongoing problems leading to, or resultant from, the distress call.
NOTE: The survey personnel are the only lawful inhabitants of Ares-3. The survey’s intent is to assess the planet’s environment prior to resettlement. An unknown number of scavengers have resettled without Combine authorization.
FEE: 42 BIGCREDS, NON NEGOTIABLE
CLIENT: AVENTINE RECLAMATION AND RELOCATION, LLC.
BROKER/CONTACT: Tehm Mbogev, AR&R
ATTACHMENT: EVBASE SECURITY CODES (TO BYPASS SECURITY STANCHIONS)
ATTACHMENT: SURVEY PERSONNEL ROSTER
- Nolan Honor, Team Leader
- Letha Osborn, Medical Officer
- Carlo Patrick, Technical Officer
- Harland Maske, Survey Technician
- Jaca Matt, Survey Technician
- Zach Mclung, Radiation Specialist
- Dani Crowder, Atmospherics Analyst
- Kendra Michie, Toxic Materials Analyst