Bleed Out: An Ashen Stars Campaign
Tartarus Contract Briefing
SITE: Tartarus, the Kraken Outzone
36 days ago, Charles Shrawley, a board member of the corporation in perpetuity, launched a survey mission,to the third moon of the planet Lampeto, in search of readily harvested tungsten deposits.
Twenty days ago, its ship, the Francis Crick, a Sherlock-class spacecraft modified with extra crew accommodations, sent an auto-ping through the interstellar communication relay network. Due to the degraded state of the network, it took five days to reach Shrawley-Gosha head office on Friedman’s World. The automatically generated message indicates that the ship is in orbit around Tartarus, a “ bad planet” given ULC status by the Combine.
1) Rescue crew, or retrieve DNA samples from remains.
2) Gather enough evidence to reconstruct the sequence of events leading to mission failure.
FEE: 42 BIGCREDS, NON NEGOTIABLE
CLIENT: SHRAWLEY-GOSHA INDUSTRIES
BROKER/CONTACT: Jenise Bates, Effectuator Relations, Shawley-Gosha Industries.
ATTACHMENT: Crick Personnel
- Alva Brin, crew services
- Dorrie Haslett, xenoanthropologist / hailer
- Brice Iler, epidemiologist
- Krd-Drk, xenobiologist
- Dion Kwong, logistics
- Juana Jaxon, imaging technician
- Sunny Roane, mining engineer / wrench
- Charles Shrawley, team leader
- Osh Stricker, security / stratco
- Vangel Snow, security / gunner
- Meris Vale, medic
- Vatak, geologist / pilot